Join Synergy Solution Group in Chicago July 14-16th for the 2019 Sales Management Forum. This session will give you an inside look into how some of the most high performing companies in the industry are leading their sales teams. We’ll dive deep into how members have structured their sales organization, where they’re finding their top talent, and how they’re keeping them inspired and motivated. We’ll also spend some time talking about the tools members are using like CRM and Maintenance Estimating Programs, but will focus more on how to implement a good process more than specific products. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn and share with your fellow Synergy members!
- Sunday, July 14th – 7:00pm – Welcome reception/dinner
- Monday, July 15th – 8:00-4:00pm – Meeting, 6:15pm – Group Dinner
- Tuesday, July 16th – 8:00-2:00pm – Meeting, Travel home
Synergy has contracted a block of rooms with the Thompson Hotel at the discounted rate of $199/night. Once you’ve completed the registration we will add your name to the rooming list and will make your room reservation for you. A week prior to the meeting you will receive an email containing your hotel confirmation along with other details for the session.
Attendees should plan to fly into the Chicago O’Hare Airport (ORD) or Chicago Midway Airport (MDW). Both are around 30-45 minutes away from the hotel.
Please let us know as soon as possible if you will be coming in early or staying later than the meeting dates. Hotel reservations are due one month prior to the session. Should you need to make changes to your arrival and/or departure dates we will make every effort to coordinate with the hotel. If the hotel is unable to make the changes you are responsible for any hotel fees.
To ensure we give the correct food and beverage count to the hotel, restaurants, and other partners, we ask that you make any cancellations at least a week prior to the session. Cancellations that occur less than a week prior to the session will be charged the full registration fee.
Registration deadline is June 7th
About the Area:
Here, among our tree-lined streets and historic mansions of Chicago’s Gold Coast, sits the Thompson Chicago. Within a short stroll, you can discover Oak Street’s boutiques, The Magnificent Mile on Michigan Ave, and the best shopping the city has to offer. Take in the beauty of Lake Michigan with Oak Street Beach or North Avenue Beach just a short distance away. Explore Millennium Park and Navy Pier. Or, discover culture and historic Chicago with the Museum of Contemporary Art, John Hancock Center, Willis Tower, or Wrigley Field. And as night falls, the legendary dining and nightlife of downtown Chicago are mere minutes away.
- Lou Malnati’s Pizza 1120 N State St Chicago, IL 60610 – Most of us wouldn’t even think of leaving Chicagoland without a dose of deep-dish from Lou’s.
- Jellyfish Sushi 1009 N Rush St. Chicago, IL 60611 – Pan-Asian small plates, sushi & sake served in a sleek, modern space with an atrium.
- Luxbar 18 E Bellevue Chicago, IL 60611 – A comfortable, yet sophisticated, contemporary tavern offering artisanal, locally sourced takes on American favorites.
- Velvet Taco 1110 N State St, Chicago, IL 60610 – Tacos with global flavors in a counter-service setting with beer & margaritas.
Maple and Ash 8 W Maple St, Chicago, IL 60610
An innovative take on the traditional steakhouse — mixing a modern aesthetic with authentic service to deliver classic wood-fired dishes.
- Hugo’s Frog Bar 1024 North Rush Chicago, IL 60611 – This little sister to Gibson’s specializes in ocean-size plates of seafood in a bustling nautical atmosphere.
- Morton’s Steakhouse 1050 N State St Chicago, IL 60610 – This ubiquitous steakhouse has become famous for just one thing: prime cuts of beef, aged for over three weeks.
- Hopsmith 15 W Division St, Chicago, IL 60610 – On the barhopping Rush and Division strip of the Gold Coast, this sports bar has an energetic setup serving beer, cocktails, and food.
- Dublins 1050 N State St, Chicago, IL 60610 – Local Irish pub serving morning through late-night 365 days a year
- Tavern on Rush 1031 North Rush Street, Chicago, IL – Steakhouse fare, nightly DJs & outdoor seating define this lively, upscale restaurant.
- Eight Bar 8 W Maple St, Chicago, IL 60610 – Elevated takes on bistro & bar fare from a stylish restaurant with outdoor seating & a full bar