Join Synergy Solution Group in Charlotte, NC on March 22-24th for the 2020 Field Supervisors Forum. This meeting is ideal for the person in your company who is transitioning from an individual contributor to a supervisor. This session will incorporate interactive, large group discussions, small peer-to-peer breakouts, and Synergy Showdowns.
- Sunday, March 22nd – 7:00pm – Welcome Reception/Dinner
- Monday, March 23rd – 8:00-4:00pm – Meeting: 6:30pm – Group Dinner
- Tuesday, March 24th – 8:00-3:00pm – Meeting: Travel Home – Please plan your departing flight for 5:00pm or later
Synergy has contracted a block of rooms with the Omni Charlotte Hotel at the discounted rate of $199/night. Once you’ve completed the registration we will add your name to the rooming list and will make your room reservation for you. A week prior to the meeting you will receive an email containing your hotel confirmation along with other details for the session.
Attendees who are flying should plan to fly into the Charlotte/Douglas International Airport(CLT), which is 8 miles away.
Please let us know as soon as possible if you will be coming in early or staying later than the meeting dates. Hotel reservations are due one month prior to the session. Should you need to make changes to your arrival and/or departure dates we will make every effort to coordinate with the hotel. If the hotel is unable to make the changes you are responsible for any hotel fees.
To ensure we give the correct food and beverage count to the hotel, restaurants, and other partners, we ask that you make any cancellations at least a week prior to the session. Cancellations that occur less than a week prior to the session will be charged the full registration fee.
Registration deadline is February 20th .
About the Area
Named in honor of English royalty, the Queen City welcomes visitors with an impressive skyline, museums, performing arts and professional sports. Located at the intersection of Trade and Tryon streets, Omni Charlotte Hotel’s ideal location puts you within walking distance to area restaurants, nightlife, cultural events and shopping.
• Flemings Steakhouse
• Aria Tuscan Grill
• BlackFinn (American)
• Libretto’s Pizza (Italian)
• Eddie V’s Prime Seafood
• Whiskey River
• Howl at the Moon Piano Bar
• Mert’s Heart and Soul (southern soul food) – 1 block
• Luce Ristorante (classic Italian) – 2 blocks
• Morton’s of Chicago (steakhouse) – 2 blocks
• Ruth Chris Steakhouse – 2 blocks
• King’s Kitchen (southern food) – 3 blocks
• Capital Grille (steak house) – 3 blocks
• EpiCentre Entertainment District (EpiCentre Theaters, Strike City Bowling and more)
• Charlotte NC Tours (Segway tours)
• NASCAR Hall of Fame – 4 blocks
Arts and Culture
• Blumenthal Arts Center – connected to the hotel
• IMAX Theater and Discovery Place – 2.5 blocks
• Levine Museum of the New South – 3.5 blocks
• Bechtler Museum of Modern Art – 6 blocks
• Harvey B. Gantt Center – 6 blocks
For more information, visit the Charlotte Convention and Visitors Bureau website – https://www.charlottesgotalot.com/