Join Synergy Solution Group in Chicago July 26-28th for the 2020 Financial Forum. This two day session is geared toward anyone on your senior financial management team, including CFO’s, accountants and owners. The session will incorporate interactive, large group discussions, small peer-to-peer breakouts, and Synergy Showdowns.
- Sunday, July 26th – 7:00pm – Welcome reception/dinner
- Monday, July 27th – 8:00-4:00pm – Meeting, 6:30pm – Group Dinner
- Tuesday, July 28th – 8:00-3:00pm – Meeting, Travel home; Please plan your departing flight for 5:00pm or later
Synergy has contracted a block of rooms with the Thompson Hotel at the discounted rate of $199/night. Once you’ve completed the registration we will add your name to the rooming list and will make your room reservation for you. A week prior to the meeting you will receive an email containing your hotel confirmation along with other details for the session.
Attendees should plan to fly into the Chicago O’Hare Airport (ORD) or Chicago Midway Airport (MDW). Both are around 30-45 minutes away from the hotel.
Please let us know as soon as possible if you will be coming in early or staying later than the meeting dates. Hotel reservations are due one month prior to the session. Should you need to make changes to your arrival and/or departure dates we will make every effort to coordinate with the hotel. If the hotel is unable to make the changes you are responsible for any hotel fees.
To ensure we give the correct food and beverage count to the hotel, restaurants, and other partners, we ask that you make any cancellations at least a week prior to the session. Cancellations that occur less than a week prior to the session will be charged the full registration fee.
Registration deadline is June 30th
About the Area
Here, among our tree-lined streets and historic mansions of Chicago’s Gold Coast, sits the Thompson Chicago. Within a short stroll, you can discover Oak Street’s boutiques, The Magnificent Mile on Michigan Ave, and the best shopping the city has to offer. Take in the beauty of Lake Michigan with Oak Street Beach or North Avenue Beach just a short distance away. Explore Millennium Park and Navy Pier. Or, discover culture and historic Chicago with the Museum of Contemporary Art, John Hancock Center, Willis Tower, or Wrigley Field. And as night falls, the legendary dining and nightlife of downtown Chicago are mere minutes away.
- Lou Malnati’s Pizza 1120 N State St Chicago, IL 60610 – Most of us wouldn’t even think of leaving Chicagoland without a dose of deep-dish from Lou’s.
- Luxbar 18 E Bellevue Chicago, IL 60611 – A comfortable, yet sophisticated, contemporary tavern offering artisanal, locally sourced takes on American favorites.
- Velvet Taco 1110 N State St, Chicago, IL 60610 – Tacos with global flavors in a counter-service setting with beer & margaritas.
Maple and Ash 8 W Maple St, Chicago, IL 60610
- An innovative take on the traditional steakhouse — mixing a modern aesthetic with authentic service to deliver classic wood-fired dishes.
- Hugo’s Frog Bar 1024 North Rush Chicago, IL 60611 – This little sister to Gibson’s specializes in ocean-size plates of seafood in a bustling nautical atmosphere.
- Morton’s Steakhouse 1050 N State St Chicago, IL 60610 – This ubiquitous steakhouse has become famous for just one thing: prime cuts of beef, aged for over three weeks.
- Hopsmith 15 W Division St, Chicago, IL 60610 – On the barhopping Rush and Division strip of the Gold Coast, this sports bar has an energetic setup serving beer, cocktails, and food.
- Dublins 1050 N State St, Chicago, IL 60610 – Local Irish pub serving morning through late-night 365 days a year
Tavern on Rush 1031 North Rush Street, Chicago, IL – Steakhouse fare, nightly DJs & outdoor seating define this lively, upscale restaurant.
- Eight Bar 8 W Maple St, Chicago, IL 60610 – Elevated takes on bistro & bar fare from a stylish restaurant with outdoor seating & a full bar