Join Synergy Solution Group in Rancho Mirage, CA on January 26-29th for the 2020 Service Operations Forum. This meeting is for those involved in leading people, managing processes, and implementing the technology we use in service. This year’s session will incorporate interactive, large group discussions, small peer-to-peer breakouts, Synergy Showdowns, and a Partner Fair.
- Sunday, January 26th – 7:00pm – Welcome Reception/Dinner
- Monday, January 27th – 8:00-4:00pm – Meeting; 6:30pm – Group Dinner
- Tuesday, January 28th – 8:00-4:00pm – Meeting; Free Night
- Wednesday, January 29th – 8:00-12:00pm – Meeting (Optional XOi Users Group Session 1:00-3:30pm)
Synergy has contracted a block of rooms with the Omni Rancho Las Palmas at the discounted rate of $199/night and a $15 resort fee/night. Once you’ve completed the registration we will add your name to the rooming list and will make your room reservation for you. A week prior to the meeting you will receive an email containing your hotel confirmation along with other details for the session.
Attendees who are flying should plan to fly into Palm Springs International Airport (PSP), which is 11 miles away from the hotel.
Please let us know as soon as possible if you will be coming in early or staying later than the meeting dates. Hotel reservations are due one month prior to the session. Should you need to make changes to your arrival and/or departure dates we will make every effort to coordinate with the hotel. If the hotel is unable to make the changes, you are responsible for any hotel fees.
To ensure we give the correct food and beverage count to the hotel, restaurants, and other partners, we ask that you make any cancellations at least a week prior to the session. Cancellations that occur less than a week prior to the session will be charged the full registration fee.
Registration deadline is December 27th.
About The Area
Located in the heart of the Coachella Valley, Rancho Mirage in greater Palm Springs, offers a multitude of activities, shopping, and dining.
Just across the street from the resort and is within walking distance is The River, your one stop shop for the best entertainment and eateries in Rancho Mirage – https://www.theriveratranchomirage.com/
Other local attractions include:
• The Living Desert Zoo & Botanical Gardens – 4.3 miles away
• Agua Caliente Casino – 5 miles away
• Big League Dreams Sports Park – 6.8 miles away
• Palm Springs Air Museum – 10 miles away
• Palm Springs Aerial Tramway – 19.6 miles away