Join Synergy Solution Group in Rosemont IL on June 7-12th for the 2020 Trane RTAA & RTAC Rotary Chillers: Technical Training for Synergy Members. The session will be conducted by a Trane Technical Instructor, while also incorporating Synergy training into the program.
- Sunday, June 7th – 7:00pm – Welcome Reception/Dinner
- Monday, June 8th – 8:00-4:00pm – Meeting; Free Night
- Tuesday, June 9th – 8:00-4:00pm – Meeting; 6:30pm – Group Dinner
- Wednesday, June 10th – 8:00-4:00pm – Meeting; Free Night
- Thursday, June 11th – 8:00-4:00pm – Meeting; 6:30pm – Group Dinner
- Friday, June 12th – 8:00-12:00pm – Meeting; Travel Home – Please plan your departing flight for 2:00pm or later
Synergy has contracted a block of rooms with the Embassy Suites O’Hare Hotel at the discounted rate of $189/night. Once you’ve completed the registration we will add your name to the rooming list and will make your room reservation for you. A week prior to the meeting you will receive an email containing your hotel confirmation along with other details for the session.
Attendees who are flying should plan to fly into O’Hare International Airport (ORD), which is 10 minutes away.
Please let us know as soon as possible if you will be coming in early or staying later than the meeting dates. Hotel reservations are due one month prior to the session. Should you need to make changes to your arrival and/or departure dates we will make every effort to coordinate with the hotel. If the hotel is unable to make the changes you are responsible for any hotel fees.
To ensure we give the correct food and beverage count to the hotel, restaurants, and other partners, we ask that you make any cancellations at least a week prior to the session. Cancellations that occur less than a week prior to the session will be charged the full registration fee.
Registration deadline is Friday, May 1st.