Synergy is hosting a free best practices webinar with a panel of members to talk about Safety in the Service World on Wednesday, June 19th at 1:00-2:00pm CT. On this webinar our panel of Synergy Experts will be sharing safety best practices. They’ll answer questions like:
- How do you get safety messages out to your service technicians?
- How does your company define a near miss?
- What third party safety tools or safety resources are most beneficial?
- What are one or two things you’re doing to help prevent sprains and strains that have made the biggest impact?
- What are your top three most impactful toolbox talks that you share with employees?
- What job site walks or audits are you doing for service jobs?
Who should attend:
This webinar is the perfect opportunity to R&D some safety best practices for your service team. You’ll hear ideas from members who represent both large and small companies on our panel. Don’t miss this chance to gain insight from those larger members who have a dedicated safety manger or safety director and also those smaller member companies with individuals who are wearing multiple hats.
This webinar will be recorded and uploaded to OneHub for Synergy members to access later.