- Learn from our special guest speaker: Lisa Withers with ProActive Consulting will talk about communication tools that help build a culture of success and improve the bottom line
- Dissect your service operations workflow: Find ways that you can be more efficient and listen to what other members are doing
- Hear success stories: Members will talk about the partners who have helped them make money and save money and then attendees will have the opportunity to talk to those partners face-to-face at the Partner Fair
- Plan for what’s next: What does the future of service look like? Who’s not on your bus that can help you get where you want to go?
- Build your peer network: Breakouts dedicated for field supervisors/team leaders, service managers/operations managers, and GM/VP of service/owners are the perfect opportunity to network
Join Synergy Solution Group in Frisco, TX on January 24-28th for the 2018 Service Operations Forum. The session will focus on the people, processes, and technologies Synergy members utilize within their organizations. This year’s session will incorporate interactive, large group discussions, small peer-to-peer breakouts, Synergy Showdowns, and a Partner Fair. You’ll learn new ways to improve communication with your team, discover ways to make your workflow more efficient, plan for the future of your service team, and much more! Registration deadline is December 22nd.
Not a member but interested in attending? Contact Allison Rodgers at email@example.com for more information.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]