[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_post_title _builder_version=”4.4.8″ meta=”off” hover_enabled=”0″][/et_pb_post_title][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.27.4″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]Synergy has a full schedule of training events for members this Fall. We’ll kick things off in September with a Sales Summit in Rosemont, IL. This will be the perfect session for anyone selling PM’s or projects to sharpen their sales technique. In October we’ll be heading to Clearwater Beach, FL for our Leadership Forum. This meeting is designed for members who are new to their leadership role or anyone who wants to improve their overall leadership skills. We’ll end the year in Aruba with our Executives Forum in November. This session will give any business owner the chance to hear ideas and practices from more than 40 of the industry’s best contractors.
- When: Sept 9-12th
- Where: Loews O’Hare, Rosemont, IL
- Who: Anyone who is selling PM agreements or projects
- About: The two and a half day program will include guest speaker Paul Petricca (Torque Consulting) who will share techniques on how to effectively sell value and strategies for developing client relationships. We’ll also spend time talking about ideas on how to improve communication between operations and sales and how to utilize technology like XOi in the sales process. Click here to learn more.
- When: Oct 7-11th
- Where: Wyndham Grand, Clearwater Beach, FL
- Who: The session is geared toward anyone who has attended a Leadership Forum in the past or anyone who’s interested in building their leadership skills and peer network.
- About: This year we’ll have eight mentors who will be working with a small group of attendees to facilitate discussions, work through their real-life leadership challenges, and review the results of a 360 degree peer feedback survey sent out for each attendee prior to the session. In addition we’ll have a speaker who focuses on leadership and will give our group ways to improve their leadership/people skills. Click here to learn more.
- When: Nov 7-11th
- Where: Hilton Aruba
- Who: Owners, Executives
- About: This three and a half day session is geared toward owners and executives. We’ll spend a lot of time in small group discussions with like peers to talk about challenges, goals, strategies, and more. There will also be best practices/Synergy Showdowns where members will share and present different things they’ve done in 2018, processes they’ve implemented, etc., that have made a positive impact on their business. Click here to learn more.
Members can register for any session by clicking here
. If you’re not a Synergy member, but interested in attending a training event please contact Allison Rodgers at email@example.com.