Baker Group (Ankeny, IA) received Synergy’s 2018 Peer of the Year Award at the 2018 Executives Forum held Nov. 7-11th in Aruba. Baker Group was recognized as the member who best represented Synergy’s core values this year.
- Commitment – Prepared and motivated to help our team, another member’s company, and the Synergy organization
- Has opened the doors of their company for many Synergy members to visit
- Shares with other owners his insights when he encounters their employees at Synergy events
- Many of members mentioned this company as a member who has helped them the most this year
- Humility – Openly share successes and failures with our peers
- Shares their unique company culture with other Synergy members
- This quote hangs in their office” “The biggest room in the world is the room for growth”
- Accountability – Actively attend training sessions and make it a priority to stay connected throughout the year.
- Attended 6 of 7 training sessions this year
- Encourages their team to utilize Synergy resources and network with other Synergy members
- Integrity – We treat each other with honesty, respect, and sincerity
- Examines every Synergy decision as to how it will impact all members
- Asks: “Does it pass the sniff test of who we are as an organization?”
- Frequently uses the words, “I challenge you to …”
- Innovation – We utilize technology and continue to push the boundaries
- Created a state of the art facility for their employees
- Looks outside the HVAC industry for ideas
- Fun – With friends you will always be more successful
- If he doesn’t have an inside joke with you yet, he will soon
- We’ve visited his pole barn and heard about his pigs
- We’ve watched him drink milk with pasta
- But yet, we did not know that he has a twin sister!
Learn more about our Peer of the Year by visiting https://www.thebakergroup.com.