Does Your Dispatcher Have a Peer Group?
We’ll address these challenges and much more at our upcoming Service Coordinator and Dispatch Forum happening March 21-23rd in Atlanta, GA.
This two day session will be packed full of best practices and ideas to help your dispatcher improve the customer experience. We’ll kick things off with guest speaker Tim Reynolds who will focus on the key role that a dispatcher or service coordinator plays. We’ll share strategies on how to diffuse difficult/angry clients and how to juggle all the responsibilities that come with the role. Your dispatcher will leave this session with an action plan that will positively affect your company’s productivity and profitability.
Here are some of the session highlights:
- Learn from our guest speaker: Tim Reynolds will talk about the customer service and communication skills that are vital to creating that ideal customer experience
- Practice what you learn: Improve how your dispatcher qualifies incoming calls, transfers information to the field, and deals with internal and external clients as we go through fun role practices with real life scenarios
- Share what you do really well: Whether it’s a skills matrix for technicians they’ve created or their process for following up with clients, attendees will have the chance to share their best practices with their fellow members
- Build your peer network: Connect with dispatchers and service coordinators who understand the challenges your dispatcher faces, in a room full of peers and free of competitors
- Synergy members can click here to register
- If you’re not a member, but interested in attending please contact Allison Rodgers at firstname.lastname@example.org