Nationwide Coils, Inc. is a commercial HVAC coil manufacturer and supplier of custom and replacement coils. We custom build replacement coils that are exact duplicate or better than OEM with more durable material than actual OEM products. The type of coils we custom build include the following:
- Chilled Water
- DX Evaporator
- Hot Water
- Our mission is to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service coupled with quality HVAC coil products and fair pricing.
- We’re committed to the success of our business partners, offering a premier solution to a large variety of clients allowing the best possible results.
- With an ethical guide for winning contracts and delivering professional service at the highest level, we believe that honesty, transparency, quality products with fair pricing will continue to be our foundation to sustainable business.
- With experience in a wide range of heat transfer design, consulting, sales, and commercial coil manufacturing facilities, we offer versatility to every project.
Synergy Partner Benefits
- Save contractors 15-40% over OEM pricing with competitive pricing for Synergy members
- 15 business days for standard production
- Expedited production options available for 3, 5, 7 and 10 business days
- 90% of the product ships from plant in TN
- Will be hosting webinars and record videos to instruct Synergy members how to properly size coils
- Click here to view the flyer explaining the benefits of our partnership with Nationwide Coils
How to Partner
- Please contact Ross Stephens and let him know you’re a Synergy member
“Ruthrauff has been doing business with Nationwide Coils for several years, and we’ve been very pleased with their responsiveness, competitive pricing, and overall commitment to customer satisfaction. We’ve had the opportunity to purchase several custom hot water/chilled water coils, steam coils, smaller fan coil units, and large custom air handlers. We provide the model and serial number, and Nationwide creates a drawing. We then send a technician to the site to confirm dimensions. On older equipment where it’s not possible to cross reference the model and serial numbers, our sales personnel use their blank coil diagram, which is very easy to use. Ruthrauff is currently replacing two large coils for one of our clients. They were less expensive than purchasing through the McQuay rep and they arrived very quickly.” – Dave Sloan (Ruthrauff)
Additional Contact Information