In this engaging session, Storer Services, Hughes Environmental, and Gardiner will share their insights and experiences, shedding light on key aspects of their recruiting strategies.
Each member company will share who’s responsible for recruitment, whether it’s a full-time or part-time role. You’ll hear what their daily focus and routine is, and how these recruiters were identified for their roles. They will also answer the following questions:
- How has your recruiting process changed?
- What does a typical job post look like for you?
- What is your application process like?
- What other benchmarks or rules of thumbs do you use?
- What unique things have you done to help recruit?
Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your recruiting prowess and adapt to the ever-changing talent landscape. Register today and join us on September 21st to gain invaluable insights into recruiting best practices!