Synergy is spotlighting some of our new Synergy members to help you get to know them a little bit better. We asked each new member some questions so we could learn more about them and their business. Check out below to read all about Dave Wright with Hunter Davisson!
- What originally got you interested in your current field of work?
The combination of electrical and mechanical disciplines.
- What do you love most about what you do?
Helping people achieve their potential.
- Who inspires you?
My wife, Maureen.
- What is your favorite thing about the area you live in?
The Pacific Ocean is only 90 minutes away.
- What is your most prized possession and why?
My boat as a means to get me to my happy place: the Pacific Ocean and Columbia River estuary so I can fish and crab.
- What charity or cause are you most passionate about?
NAMI – National Alliance on Mental Illness.
- What is the best thing you got from your parents?
- What have you learned as a business leader since the COVID pandemic?
That all my experience through previous storms prepared me navigate through this one.