- What originally got you interested in your current field of work? I was a client before I became a customer. I loved the results of Culture Index so much, I became a licensee.
- When someone finds out what you do, what question do they always ask you? So, are you some kind of profiler?
- What is the career highlight you’re most proud of? I’m most proud of my 92% retention rate of clients year over year. Companies keep coming back for more because of the ROI.
- What do you love most about what you do? I love helping companies see solutions to the pressing problems they are facing.
- Who inspires you? My 6 year old grandson. He is a constant reminder of what is truly important. My wife, she constantly pushes me to be a better man. Michael Hall, my mentor, pushes me to constantly excel as a consultant.
- What is your favorite thing about the area you live in? Keller TX is a fantastic place to raise a family. And we can be in Fort Worth or Dallas quickly. Plus the weather is great. No state income tax is a nice bonus.
- What is your most prized possession and why? Well, I really like my sailboat.
- What charity or cause are you most passionate about? We support an organization that helps rescue girls from sex trafficking. We have seen hundreds of girls rescued and restored.
- What is the best thing you got from your parents? A tenacious work ethic. There was no quit in my home.
- What is your favorite place of all the places you’ve travelled? I’ve traveled all over the world, but we keep coming back to Saint George Island Florida. Quiet, peaceful, beautiful.
About Culture Index: At Culture Index we specialize in helping business leaders get the right people on the bus, the wrong people off the bus, and the right people in the right seats. We measure seven work related traits with extreme accuracy, and we mobilize that data to empower business leaders to make their most profitable and strategic people decisions. Our clients are hiring better talent and building better teams to achieve their goals.
Synergy members – click here to learn more about Synergy Partnership with Mark Connelly [/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]